Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summer is almost here!

I don't know about you, but one of the things I love best about summer is outdoor concerts. Live music, amazing weather....it's a great mix! I've gathered up some of my favorite venues (outside and inside!) to share with you and a line up artists to see...

I'll start with the venues closest to us and work my way out:

The Belly Up Tavern
Solana Beach
(only 2 1/2 miles from the lodge!)

The Del Mar Fairgrounds
Del Mar
San Diego County Fair Line Up
Del Mar Fairgrounds Summer Concert Series
(only 5 miles from the lodge!)

California Center for the Arts Escondido
Escondido

One of my favorite outdoor venues:

Humphrey's By the Bay
San Diego

These are also excellent outdoor venues:

Cricket Wireless Amphitheater
Chula Vista

San Diego Summer Pops

San Diego

And what could be better than a free show?! Here's a great link to find free concerts all summer long in San Diego County:

Free Music!




Cardiff-by-the-Sea Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment